Learn You an Elm
Based on Learn You a Haskell for a Great Good.
by Miran Lipovača.
Adapted for Elm by:
- Joey Eremondi
- Alex Neslusan
- Eben Packwood
- John Freking
- Bhanu Prakash
(If your name should be on this list, feel free to send a Pull Request).
- Add disclaimer to all chapters that they are un-adapted for Elm
- Intro updated for Elm
- Adapt code-snippets to Elm
- Remove all references to laziness
- Remove all reference to typeclasses
- Replace “Input and Output” with “Signals and Tasks”
- Change Monad/Applicative/Functor terminology
- Fix image references so can be viewed easily online
- Descrive Records as an extension of tuples
This book is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0
Unported (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0)